Find Out More One new baby pool (with a slide or headrest, seen below). Sleepovers and soccer games with our cousins Tommy (go #17!) and Wyatt. Handy Home Depot outing. Posing for a pic in a new Old Forge t-shirt from Aunt Lisa (thank you!) and cute head bow from Auntie Crystal. Days at the park. A first “Mad Hatter” birthday party for our baby girl cousin. And too many wet towels all over the house.
my website So.. the new year is upon us and I haven’t blogged in who knows how long. And to top it off, I’m a day late on this new 52 project I wanted to do over the course of 2014.
have a peek at this site The theme is this–take a picture (of your kids), once a week, every week, for the next year. So, here it goes. One day late on the first week but I promise to catch up. I’m sure you’ll forgive me once you see these babes below.
https://infotuc.es/esminec/1458 Brooklyn: Standing up and watching her brother play outside through a dirty window.
Blake: Decided he wanted to do manly work, so we got this piece of wood from the garage so he could hammer some nails. Watch the toes!
Bryn: Teething and not sleeping so well these days.
Today, the girls turn another month old and it seems like time is just slipping away. I can’t get enough of their sweetness and giggles and watching them interact with Blake. To see their faces light up when he is jumping on the bed or playing outside is such a treat. His gentleness with them surprises me everyday.
- is having a horrible time teething. Her favorite things to chew on are a rattle, an Eeyore stuffed animal, a teething feeder, and my shoulder.
- stands up like she’s a two-year-old. We are in trouble if she decides to skip crawling.
- loves people but when she’s in a crowd where everybody is looking at her, she freezes and starts to cry. No doubt got that from me.
- is also teething but you would never know it. She chews the side of her finger and is happy as can be.
- loves to hold her sister’s hand.
- enjoys playing on her tummy and batting around the baby wipes.
Happy Fifth Month Baby Girls!
Every year around this time, I always find it hard not to reflect on my relationship with my younger sister. As she turns another year older, I think back of how lucky I was to have a sister growing up. I always have admired her positive outlook on life and year-round Coppertone tan skin (I got the burn/freckles skin…yay). But even more than that, I have someone to share life with. To share memories with. Who knows who I am no matter what is going on.
And I hope that my babies have that same relationship because I really do think it’s important.
Thanks B for being such a huge part of my life. Love you!