http://caboclonharaue.com/?kreosan=op%C3%A7%C3%B5es-binarias-empireoption&17a=c5 This little guy. His smile melts my heart. He’s always so happy. Loves being outside, especially in his bouncer watching the other kids play.
buy strattera During the official ‘six month’ week, Ben:
site de rencontre d'amour gratuit Got his first tooth. Bottom one. Thankfully, I have a lot of Otter-Pops in the freezer to help with the other teeth coming in…that just don’t seem to want to come in. Ahhh!
bester broker für binäre optionen Started scooting along. Then the crawling began not long after. He does this cute thing with his leg when he sits so he’s propped up and won’t fall backwards.
rencontre femmes divorcУЉes agadir Tried his first few bites of rice cereal, and hated it like all the kids. So we went to apples with a little help from big sister and her tablespoon.
http://www.sonbuenos.com/viowety/2001 We love you Ben!
halo 5 slow matchmaking
my company Today, the girls turn another month old and it seems like time is just slipping away. I can’t get enough of their sweetness and giggles and watching them interact with Blake. To see their faces light up when he is jumping on the bed or playing outside is such a treat. His gentleness with them surprises me everyday.
- is having a horrible time teething. Her favorite things to chew on are a rattle, an Eeyore stuffed animal, a teething feeder, and my shoulder.
- stands up like she’s a two-year-old. We are in trouble if she decides to skip crawling.
- loves people but when she’s in a crowd where everybody is looking at her, she freezes and starts to cry. No doubt got that from me.
- is also teething but you would never know it. She chews the side of her finger and is happy as can be.
- loves to hold her sister’s hand.
- enjoys playing on her tummy and batting around the baby wipes.
Happy Fifth Month Baby Girls!