adam goldberg dating history This little guy. His smile melts my heart. He’s always so happy. Loves being outside, especially in his bouncer watching the other kids play.
rencontre trans enculeuse During the official ‘six month’ week, Ben:
explanation Got his first tooth. Bottom one. Thankfully, I have a lot of Otter-Pops in the freezer to help with the other teeth coming in…that just don’t seem to want to come in. Ahhh!
http://vertesinfo.hu/vselenaya/6516 Started scooting along. Then the crawling began not long after. He does this cute thing with his leg when he sits so he’s propped up and won’t fall backwards.
ie a rencontre un probleme Tried his first few bites of rice cereal, and hated it like all the kids. So we went to apples with a little help from big sister and her tablespoon.
site de rencontre pour mariage en tunisie We love you Ben!
schmallenberg sie sucht ihn Today, the girls turn another month old and it seems like time is just slipping away. I can’t get enough of their sweetness and giggles and watching them interact with Blake. To see their faces light up when he is jumping on the bed or playing outside is such a treat. His gentleness with them surprises me everyday.
- is having a horrible time teething. Her favorite things to chew on are a rattle, an Eeyore stuffed animal, a teething feeder, and my shoulder.
- stands up like she’s a two-year-old. We are in trouble if she decides to skip crawling.
- loves people but when she’s in a crowd where everybody is looking at her, she freezes and starts to cry. No doubt got that from me.
- is also teething but you would never know it. She chews the side of her finger and is happy as can be.
- loves to hold her sister’s hand.
- enjoys playing on her tummy and batting around the baby wipes.
Happy Fifth Month Baby Girls!