The girls are growing up! Four months old and so much fun.
- is SO strong. She loves for us to hold her so she can use her legs and stand up.
- makes us laugh. Her smile is contagious! Whether she’s waking or spitting up, she still is sporting that grin.
- weighs close to 13 lbs. at our last doctor’s visit so she may weigh even more now!
- is perfecting rolling over. She’s the one to watch these days!
- has such a gentle demeanor.
- was at 69th percentile for her age in height. She’s going to be a tall one.
They are both now sleeping in their room, together. Each in their own crib and almost through the night. They love being around each other and holding hands or talking. They can’t get enough of their loving brother Blake who lets everyone know that those are HIS sisters and to be gentle with them. Everyday is such a fun ride of busy.
Happy Four Months, Girls!