We’ve been going non-stop lately with parties, shopping, gift exchanges… So, the real time spent with my little man has been extra special. Maybe it’s because I’m pregnant and know that two babies are going to be here soon. Maybe it’s because B is just growing up so fast. Or that the awful shooting last Friday of those 20 children is still on my mind. I just can’t get enough of my Blake.
What I’ve been loving lately about him:
1. He calls Mike and I: Dad and Mom (no more Daddy and Mommy)
2. His favorite thing to do after his bath is turn on Michael Jackson and dance with us.
3. He loves his glazed doughnuts.
4. He loves to help me cook and Mike clean.
5. His favorite song to sing is It’s a Small World.
6. He feeds the babies Chili Cheese Fritos so that the spices stick to my belly.
7. If I can’t get up easily (this belly is growing!), he says, “I’ll help you!”
8. His favorite movie right now is Home Alone.
9. He has best friends: Tanner and Austin who he always talks about.
10. When I make him breakfast, he says, “Yum Momma this looks good. Thank you.”